বুধবার, ১৮ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৩

Step to alter Group Account OR Ledger Account.

How to rectify Group Account Or Ledger Account
One day my friend told me “Oh! Friend I have made a mistake when I create Ledger Account!!
What can I do??

I told no problem my dear---
Now let us start…
At first go to “Gate way of Tally”
Select Accounts Info and Press Enter
Select Group OR Ledger (Which you want to rectify OR Alter and Press Enter
Select Alter (Out of Create/Display/Alter) and Press Enter
Now write the name of accounts head which you want to make rectify OR select pressing down arrow from your key board (If you write two or three letters you get so early your expected Accounts Head and select by down arrow)
And Press Enter






Now you see where your mistake is go there pressing Enter and make correction and press Enter up to yes option. Complete.

Any question Pls. Call 01815-042350 or Email: zahidul201@yahoo.com or make comments and ask question there.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন